I GOT A HO. SHE GOT A HO TOO.

                

          REGINA SUE W. F. W. S. A. H. ( Last names )

This moment I am chilled out on the back deck of the lake house. My run away to home. Gently buzzed. chillaxing. Telling my best friend of 44, (or is it now 45?) years . A see ya later. She is leaving. Moving 4 hours away. But, i cant talk about that. Or ill give the emotions i have on it. Open range on my heart. Here is to you my ho. This one is dedicated to you and others who have Hos also.

Gina , who shall be referred to from here on as My Ho. The girl, wow i still see her and i as girls. we met in 1978. She was the new girl at school. My mom didn't care for me hanging out with her. The very fact that her mom took an instant disliking to me. Made our friendship even that more..rational. We never paid any attention to our moms about each other. we were in 8th grade, Middle school. I had braces and she was more ' advanced" than i. She is the mom in us. I am the troubled child

8th grade to high school. Drill team try outs, sneaking her mom's huge car out. My frustration and hurt. When she quit school. I begged her not to get married and quit. I didn't want her to go. Somewhere along the 9th grade, the my Ho was born.

My cousin and her older sister were juniors. And buddies. I overheard cuz call sister Ho. sister called her Ho back. loved it. It was really cool. So i made it our own. I approached her.  " You Ho, you my Ho. " she spat back ," Ho? WTF, "Marla. you a Ho too. 44, 45 years later she still my Ho. and I am still hers.

Ho has always been the one constant in my world.  She  is the north star when I am lost. I get lost quite often. I hope you, reader, has been or will find, your soulmate in a friend. a completely,  100 percent, opposite of you. True friend. She is always stable.  I am consecutively troubled. Not that she isn't.

Ho taught me how to use a tampon in the 9th grade, when she told me to stop using those horrible pads.  She taught me how to douche. She was there in the house the night I lost my virginity. I was there stripping her naked in the shower. After she came in black out, rag dolled, intoxicated, make up smeared mess. She was there when iIlet a guy use my daddy s truck. and he wrecked it. she screamed at my mom, at my ex husband. ( husbands}.

Our friendship started before our marriages, we have outlasted our marriages. She went to divorce court with me twice!!!

i have a lot of words in my head. this blog will be those words. sliding down, out of my head. Opened up for all to see my life truths. i can see the disapproval stares of my family. Been awhile since I have thrown them into a Marla,,,why cant you...what are you..oh shit. you didn't. Crap. she did...state of mind. My Ho would approve....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DREAM SELLER

Bad Teacher, The Banker, The E.R. Tech

A lucky Day For Me