My spirit animal is....
Some people have their spirit animals they connect with. An Eagle, Wolf, dog. The popular cat. Black cat.
Know what I have? A Possum. Dont laugh.
I sit outside late at night alot. Either in front of my shop, or off the back porch. Usually when im troubled. Its quiet. Late.
Ill look up and here comes possum. Headed straight for me. Like a faithful pet. Lumbering along. He never ever notices me. Until i say, " good evening possum." He stops. Doesnt run away in fear. Just turns around, goes back the way he came. At the same gally-gagging pace.
He eats the ticks in the yard. I in turn keep the dogs away. Allow him cat food. Its a good trade.
Possum and I have an understanding. One night. Ill see how close he comes before i announce my presence.
My spirit animal is an opossum.
Comments
Post a Comment